The following is a list of upcoming, current, and recently completed MASC Superintendent and Superintendent-Director searches and job openings in Massachusetts. You may download the brochures for Superintendent positions as well as Superintendent job applications below.
For more information, call MASC at (617) 523-8454 or email Ann-marie Martin. You may also contact the school district's MASC Field Services Representative.
Subscribe to MASC Superintendent Search Notices
If you wish to receive notices and application information for upcoming MASC Superintendent Searches, please sign up here.
Posting openings to this page
To post a job opening in your school district to this page, send the position and application details to Jenifer Handy at email@example.com.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, MASC staff is working remotely and may not receive applications sent via US mail. If you are applying for a search please email your application to Ann-marie Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the application process, contact Ann-marie for more information.
Upcoming MASC Searches
- Amesbury Public School District
Current MASC Superintendent Searches
Ayer Shirley Regional School District
Uxbridge School District
Granby School District
Other Massachusetts Searches
Wakefield Public School District
- Director of Special Education and Student Services
- For information click here.
Waltham Public School District
- Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction
- For information click here.
Recently Closed MASC Searches
Hampshire Regional School Districts
Pittsfield Public Schools
Westford Public Schools
Berkley Public Schools
Brookline Public Schools
Reading Public Schools
Other School District Opportunities
Out of State Searches
- Including NY, CT, VT, ME and NH
- The Lebanon (CT) Board of Education
Superintendent of Schools
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
Click here for more information
- The Horace W. Porter School Columbia, CT
Application Deadline: March 12, 2021
Click here for more information.
- The Orleans Central Supervisory, a K-12, 2 unified district board union whose office is located in Barton, Vermont, seeks an experienced, innovative, and community-minded leader with excellent communication and management skills who has demonstrated success in improving student achievement. The Supervisory Union is seeking an outstanding leader to serve in this position beginning July 1, 2021. The OCSU is comprised of Albany Community (K-8), Barton Graded (K-8), Brownington Central (K-8), Glover Community (K-8), Irasburg Village (K-8), Lake Region UHSD (9-12), Orleans Central PreK and Orleans Elementary (K-8). Get complete details and apply at schoolspring.com.
- Information about out-of-state communities in which there are currently superintendent vacancies and other administrator vacancies can be found on the National School Boards Association's NASS (National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers) website.
Recently Completed MASC Searches
- Lenox Public Schools, Lenox, MA 2/1/21
Appointed: Mr. Marc Gosselin
- Lanesborough-Williamstown (Mt. Greylock), Lanesborough-Williamstown, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Dr. Jason McCandless
- Lower Pioneer Valley Educational Collaborative (LPVEC) 6/15/20
Appointed: Mr. Roland Joyal
- Southern Worcester County Reg. Voc. School District/Bay Path Reg. Voc. Tech. High School, Charlton, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Mr. Kyle Brenner
- Waltham Public Schools, Waltham, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Dr. Brian Reagan
- Lee Public Schools, Lee, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Mr. Michael Richard
- Ralph C. Mahar Regional and Union #73 School District, Orange, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Dr. Elizabeth Zielinski
- Gloucester Public Schools, Gloucester, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Mr. Ben Lummis
- Peabody Public Schools, Peabody, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Dr. Josh Vadela
- Mohawk Trail and Hawlemont Regional School Districts, Shelburne Falls, MA 6/15/20
Appointed: Ms. Sheryl Stanton